The boys are involved in a local churches Moms Day Out Program. Brayden goes twice a week and Bransen once. Solid Rock Preschool has been a huge blessing to our family. I absolutely love their program and am so thankful to be able to allow our boys to get to attend this school. The Spring Musical "Worthy of Praise" was held last night at Solid Rock Preschool. The organizers of their school do such a good job with these musicals.
Josh and I really enjoyed the program and had fun getting to see the boys up on stage. This was Bransen's very first time to participate. He was a little too tired an overwhelmed for performing. When we first arrived in the parking lot he began crying saying no. I'm sure very confused about why we would be at his school on an evening. I had Josh go drop the boys off while I got us seats and because I knew it would not be fun with Bransen. He threw a fit. Bransen did fine up on stage, just seemed very overwhelmed and not his normal performing, dancing self. I understand, lots and lots of people all staring at you. He just stood there and looked cute. By the end he warmed up and starting moving a little bit. Brayden did great! He loves school, pretty much everything about it. He loves to learn and please the teachers. He enjoys the social interaction and the challenge he receives from learning. (He reminds me alot of myself). Brayden knew the words to most of the songs and did most of the movements unless he was preoccupied watching his friends.
To me one of the most special parts of the program is the fact that the coordinators take the time to minister to the parents. Worthy of Praise was the title. They played a video of the kids playing before and after and during the video would have teachers share why God is Worthy of Praise. Very neat to hear the teachers of your children share why God is worthy of their praise! I feel blessed my sweet boys are able to attend a preschool a couple days a week where they are learning about God and surrounded by teachers that love them and share the love of God with them.
After the musical, neither really up for picture taking.
Sweet Brayden Tim
And our 2 year old Bransen showing how he really felt about taking a picture. Yes it was about bed time and like I said, I think he was a little overwhelmed by the whole experience.
Brayden's terrific teachers this year - Miss Michelle and Miss Diane - Love them both.
Brayden's feet are somewhere on the "He Guides Us" sign
Bransen's hands are on the "He Knows Us" sign
Brayden and his class waiting very patiently for their turn to sing
Brayden's class singing their version of "Jesus Loves the little Children". Not the version I knew. Every time Brayden would practice singing I would try to sing what I knew and he would make sure I knew I did not know his song.
Miss Diane sharing why God is Worthy of her Praise, which included her sharing that she would pray for my son every day she had him in class. Not just for him that day in class but for his future, his mate, his job and his life with God. Talk about bringing tears to this Mommas eyes! Thank you Lord for amazing teachers like Miss Diane!
Hard to see but Bransen is in the back of these cute little guys up front. They all had streamers they got to shake as they sang, " I will worship as I wave my streamer". He says it so cute when he is practicing for us.
See that look of I am OVERWHELMED not sure what to think or do. I also think he was searching the crowd for momma. Hope he is not traumatized. We shall see when they perform again next time at Christmas.

2 comments:
Great fun! Oh how I remember the days of Josh's little performances, always perfect and a little bit of a character.
We love it! What a blessing this is to see. Grandma and grandpa
Post a Comment