When I decided I wanted to have Bransen a 2nd Birthday Party I knew the theme should be something with transportation. He loves anything that goes fast! He has always been into cars, can hear and recognize an airplane and motorcycle before the rest of us and just recently has become fascinated with trains. Trains, Planes and Automobiles was the theme! I was super excited as I began to look online and find many ideas with this theme. My mind started racing and one day Josh came home and said, "You are getting carried away with this aren't you". Well, I had fun doing it and tried to do everything affordable and make as much as I possibly could my self. I thought the theme turned out super cute and was perfect for my little 2 year old! He loved it! Everything about it. He woke up from his nap to all the decorations and was super excited. He had a blast playing with all the decorations, including his train table, the car mat and our Thomas Tent. He spent some time in the Reading Railroad reading our transportation books. He was ready to race when we went outside. He really liked the cake and wanted to immediately play with his toys that I had placed on top. He also was a big fan of the stoplight skewers with some of his favorite fruits and couldn't go wrong with the Train Track Trail mix that contained his favorite snacks, marshmellows, pretzels and raisens. Such a fun theme and birthday party for our little 2 year old!!
Hat, Swimming Suit and Farm Set from Pawps and Grandpa
Thomas Train Set from Tim, Charlotte and Cale
Motorcycle from Grandpa and Grandma
His favorite part about riding the motorcycle is crashing

No comments:
Post a Comment