The boys and I spent all last week in Texas while Josh was in Argentina (lots of pictures and details of the trip to come). I wanted to start with these pictures of our visit to check on Grandma. Brayden and I were able to take a day trip to Spearman to check on Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma is thankfully finally feeling much better after a looong hospital stay and scary health scare! Brayden and I were thankful to get to see them. It was also nice for me to be able to spend some time with just Brayden, and he did excellent traveling 6 hours that day and I think enjoyed the one on one.
Brayden entertained himself along with Grandpa and Grandma using my phone and his Mobigo while we were at the hospital.

1 comment:
It was so much fun seeing Brayden, he' getting to be such a big boy now. He sure was good medicine for Grandma. Love you, Gramma
Post a Comment