Saturday morning we decided to make a trip to the St Louis Magic House. This is one of the several places we still had not been to since living in St Louis. It was a magic morning of fun for the boys. Josh and I enjoyed watching them play, learn and discover. They are both at a very fun stage right now and were a great age for this place. Here are just some of the many pictures of things to do at the Magic House.
Bransen's new I don't know face and shrug of shoulders
My boys in the Magic Mirror house
Brayden coming down the slide.
The way my wild child came down the slide.
Big Tower
Going Fishing
Changing Tires and pouring Antifreeze
I think he has seen this done before...maybe too much NasCar
Thought the banana was too funny
Our Shopping Adventure, they knew just what to do in the grocery store.
Chef Brayden serving Daddy a whole pizza
Chef Bransen serving a pitcher of pizza
Bransen feeding the baby while saying "Shhh", I think he has been told that before.
Dr. Brayden
Climbing
Kisses for Daddy

2 comments:
Loooved it! thanks for the memories, gramma
Thanks so much for sharing this time with us. Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment