The boys have found a new hiding place, under our desk in the kitchen. I love watching them play together! It is so fun to see them interacting and having fun as brothers.Brayden really enjoys having a brother and regularly tells us he is thankful for his brother Bransen. Sweet words to the heart! He is good to include him when playing (some of the time) and offers him to come play with him. I heard them playing farm down in the basement last week. When I went and asked them what they were playing Brayden answered, Farm and I am Pawps and Bransen is David (my dad's farm helper). I am thankful for their bond as brothers and pray it always continues. Oh believe me we have our days, their favorite thing to do with one another is wrestle, this momma with 2 sisters is having a hard time realizing this is what boys do.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Adorable! I don't comment often, but I love keeping up with what your little family is up to! :) The boys are precious!!!
These are precious times. Seems like only yesterday that was Josh & Tim. Grandpa
Post a Comment