For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
This was my reflection all throughout Valentine's Day. As I listened to many proclaim that Valentines is just a silly Hallmark Holiday, I thought why not use it as a day to focus completely on God's love. The ultimate display and example of Love. We talked about that with our boys and then spent the day showing each other how much we loved one another.
Our evening included a nice sit down, dining room candle light dinner. We then ended the night with a fun scavenger hunt, I will share that in the next post. It was so much fun and something I plan to do again soon.
A family picture before dinner
Me and my handsome hubby
My three handsome men
Love these little guys!
CHEESE with Brayden practicing his picture taking skills
Brayden helping make Chocolate Strawberries for Dessert
Our table decor - roses, candles, marshmellows, M&Ms and mini balloons
Love Eyes - Mini Love Balloons for table decor
Dinner's READY!
A Shrimp boil with shrimp for Brayden and corn for Bransen, the rest for me and Josh.
BREAKFAST for my Valentine's!

No comments:
Post a Comment