One of my favorite things about the farm has always been Sunday afternoons. My parents house has always been one filled with company and lunch's with many many surrounding the kitchen table on Sunday afternoons. I got to have one of those Sundays while at home.
Ronda and Kevin (parent-in-laws) along with Tim and Charlotte (my brother and sister-in-law) and sweet niece Cale came to Muleshoe for the afternoon. They made it just in time for mom's awesome Sunday cooking. We then spent the rest of the afternoon outside playing on the swing set, in the yard, riding 4 wheelers and on the farm. It was so much fun to spend some time with them but it was way too short. These are the times that I wish I lived way closer to family. When Charlotte was hugging Brayden telling him bye he bursts into tears (he hadn't had a nap that day which didn't help things). The time we do have together is very special and I am thankful we got an afternoon. Thank you Kevin, Ronda, Tim and Charlotte for making the drive over and spending your Sunday afternoon in Muleshoe.
Me and my adorable sweet niece Cale Rhylee
Brayden telling Grandma and Tim some huge tale about his baby. He has quite the imagination these days. I love hearing it at work as he tells his made up stories.
Love this picture of Cale ready to go with Daddy behind her
Sweet Cousin Love

2 comments:
Looks like sooo much fun..glad ya'll could get together. Love you, gramma gramma
We had such a good time. Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment