We have a walker! Bransen is now choosing walking as his main means of getting around. I cannot believe he is walking before 1. He is loving every minute of it and is so proud of himself when he does walk. He walks every time he can stand against a toy or furniture and takes anywhere from 4 to 14 steps (usually as fast as he can go). I love this initial wobbly walk, with arms out, so adorable. Glad we cought him on camera because it won't be long before he will be running to keep up with big brother and the race will be on.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
The Race is On
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, Man! Katie, you will have to have eyes in the back of your head pretty soon.Thank you for sharing this with us. Good Luck, Grandma & Grandpa
Yea! What a cute little walker. I can't believe he is almost 1. Your boys are going to have so much fun being able to run around together.
I still cant believe he is turning one much less walking. So ready for May...its been too long!
Post a Comment