In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Finally Well for our Well Check Appointments!

Praise the Lord we have been healthy now for a week or so! And we were able to make our well check appointments that I have scheduled and rescheduled twice due to being sick. I requested the presence of Daddy at this doctor's appointment since both boys were being seen and last time I took them sick at the same time I about lost my mind. Both boys seemed to be healthy for the most part. Brayden ended up having some fluid in his ears (he hasn't been complaining or running fever) but she went ahead and got him started on an antibiotic. Dr. Allison gave them a complete exam and spent about 45 minutes with us discussing each and checking them out. Brayden did an excellent job! Which is a big deal considering I use to have to hold him in my lap and hold his arms and legs while the doctor just checked his temperature, not fun. Since we had such a good experience we all headed to Pizza Pro afterwards for dinner and a few games for Brayden.

Here are there stats:
Brayden Tim
31 lbs (25th percentile) and 37 1/4 in (25th percentile)

Bransen Ron
19.14 lbs (25th percentile) and 29 in (55th percentile)


All the rooms at this doctor's office are painted with a different scene, beautiful isn't it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who had more fun at the Pizza Pro the boys or Dad? Bet it was a toss up. glad they are doing so good. Know you are. Hoping for Spring soon !! gramma